Sunday, August 15, 2010

Taking Care of Business

NOTICE: All of my games have officially been moved! They are now neatly categorized in the "GAMES" tab that you see above.

A new game level that I made is up on geakStudios! It's called "Stealth Robot Programmer." The level itself sucks and is boring, but try to concentrate on the core mechanic: you get to sneak up on robots and reprogram them to do whatever you want (within reason)! The game itself is not my idea, but one formed before I even started collaborating with geakStudios. However, I sincerely think that it's one of the coolest ideas for a puzzle game imaginable.

I know I've posted this link about five times, but you can play the demo here at the geakStudios site. Make sure to read the instructions!

nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment